Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting a IT Auditor (IT Internal Auditor) on behalf of a leading FMCG company. The role offers hybrid work setup and will directly report to the Head of Financial and Operations Audit. Head office is based is Pasig City.
I. Audit Plan Delivery
- Have a deeper understanding of the group's business, structure, control environment and processes in order to identify and keep up to, date the Audit universe of controlled entities.
- Assist in performing risk assessment and identifying key risks for covered entities considering relevant strategies, business environment and other relevant factors
- Help develop the annual audit plan considering the key risks identified during the risk assessment, inputs from management, the Audit Committee and 2nd line function (Risk and Compliance).
- Perform risk assessment and come-up with tailored and risk-based audit procedures to achieve audit objectives per engagement.
- Embed data analytics in the performance of audit procedures, as necessary
- Plan, lead and execute audits in accordance with agreed tailored procedures and audit methodology.
- For engagements which will require supervision of junior members, review and coordinate the work of the team member/s and ensure that the working papers, draft audit reports and other deliverables meet the internal audit standards
II. Reporting and Issue Tracking
- Review or prepare audit reports and lead discussion of issues and remedial action plans with the appropriate levels of management.
- Prepare audit committee reports and fulfill other reporting requirements; help present audit result to senior management and/or audit committee
III. Stakeholder Management
- Develop rapport with business unit management through regular communication of changes in business operations, emerging risks and potential issues, etc. through Continuous Business Review
- Provide professional advice and insights to management to enable informed management decisions
- Liaise with the control community and other members of the company to contribute to the implementation of an effective and efficient system of internal control
- Coordinate and monitor audits being performed by other assurance providers, external auditors, and regulators.
IV. Team and Personal Development
- Assist the Head of Financial and Operations Audit or Chief Internal Audit Executive in training, mentoring and evaluating junior staff and taking corrective actions to address performance issues.
V. Other Responsibilities
- Prepare and/or update relevant audit manual and audit templates to ensure compliance with International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (ISPPIA)
- Take initiative of knowing and understanding relevant regulatory requirements that would impact the Company and consider in the conduct of the audits
- Perform investigation of fraud and irregularities, as necessary
- Perform special projects and advisory initiatives
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by the Head of Financial and Operations Audit or Chief Internal Audit Executive in order to meet operational and/or other requirements.
- 5-7 years of IT audit experience preferably for FMCG, retail or pharmaceutical industries
- With experience from top auditing firms is an advantage
- With a relevant professional certification such as Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant or equivalent
- Knowledge and exposure to IT systems
- Experience in applying data analytics in assessing business application control effectiveness
- Strong analytical, organizational, written/verbal communication, presentation, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Solid problem-solving skills, ability to analyze complex data, identify core issues, investigate, evaluate and reach appropriate conclusions
- Good team player who is committed to achieving results