Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an Australian property technology platform. Our respected client is seeking an information technology (IT) professional for the job of Business Analyst. The job is located in Makati City, Philippines but offers a Work From Home arrangement.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the documentation of business requirements and specifications based on thorough inspection and analysis of customer pain points by regularly brainstorming and collaborating with the Product Manager and other functions in the company. The position also serves as the gatekeeper of the features getting released to the market as s/he ensures they are quality-and requirements-driven. This job includes gathering, refining, and documenting functional and non-functional requirements and specifications, setting acceptance criteria and business rules based on customer needs analysis, software testing based on the set acceptance criteria, participating and giving inputs during the sprint demos, documenting test results, and continuously coordinating with the product team and the Product Manager. Requirements gathering, refining, and documentation
Key responsibilities include:
- Deeply understands user needs and business processes in documenting requirements and specifications for any feature development
- making sure that it has the right balance of being technologically feasible and functionally reasonable;
- Closely working with the Product Manager; Requirements-driven testing
- Makes sure that all features delivered to the market are quality- and requirements-driven by conducting tests, participating in sprint demos, and documenting results
- Identification of problems, opportunities, and business solutions
- Elicitation of customer pain points and possible areas for process improvement by closely engaging with the Product Manager.
- Performs other activities as necessary and as prescribed by the Immediate Manager or Authorised Representative.
Key qualifications include:
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as a Business Analyst Requirements Gathering Software Testing Preference
- Must be comfortable with the English language and have the ability to communicate well.
You application will be treated with utmost confidentiality.