Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group Thailand is recruiting on behalf of a world class electronic manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking a production professional for the job of IT Business Analyst MES. The job is based in Nakhon Ratchasima
Production Supervisor will be performing SAP ME, SAP MII, and SAP MEINT to complete all design phases of software development, including internal design, code, testing, documentation, and training. Evaluates and prioritizes user requests for changes to the SAP ME environment.
- Assist in project planning and scheduling.
- Work on system maintenance and enhancements for SAP ME and MII systems.
- Create new system documentation and update existing ones.
- Investigate software issues and collaborate with support to make necessary changes.
- Runs system tests and analyses the results.
- Create system training manuals and provide SAP ME user training.
- Analyses requests to improve functionality and provides solutions that are compatible with the global SAP ME model.
- Collaborate with the SAP Basis team to ensure that the SAP ME system experiences minimal downtime and that all errors are resolved.
- Stay current on technological advances and industry best practices.
- Recognizes and contributes to the development of MIS procedures and methodologies
- Strong experience with SAP Manufacturing Execution, SAP MII, SAP MEINT, or another MES system.
- The ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business personnel.
- Demonstrated logical and analytical thinking ability.
- Fundamental project management knowledge and tools.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP / Other ERP and SAP ME / Other MES system integration.
- Knowledge of SAP ME and MII / Other MES systems, database administration, Web Services, and XML
- Hands-on experience with SAP PCO and OPC integration
- Hands-on experience with SAP ME SDK