Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of an IT BPO company servicing gaming companies in Malta.
Our respected client is currently seeking a highly motivated and skilled support specialist who is fluent in both English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Fookien dialects) for the job of IT Client Services Executive.
As an IT Client Services Executive, you will be responsible for providing exceptional support to our clients, resolving their concerns/issues, and ensuring their satisfaction with our services. The job is based in Makati City and offering Hybrid Work Arrangement (3 days Office Based/ 2 days WFH).
Key job responsibilities:
- Provide the day-to-day global service and support to both internal and external clients through the processing of IT requests and the provision of IT support via Email/Skype or other communication tools.
- Translate web-based programs and applications created by the web design team into both languages to cover both Chinese dialects.
- Translate instructional materials to be used by clients.
Key job requirements:
- With experience working with B2B customer team.
- Candidate must have previous experience as a Chinese Translator / Interpreter or must have customer service experience.
- Candidate must be resourceful and hardworking.
- Candidate must be a team player with the right attitude and mindset.
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Chinese (both Mandarin and Fookien dialects) in written and spoken form for both Languages.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in IT or any related discipline.
- Candidate must be computer literate and must be able to use a bilingual keyboard.
- Candidate must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office programs.
- Candidate must be based in the Philippines, preferably a Filipino.
- Must be willing to work in shift and a 24/7 environment. (Every quarter rotation).
- Must be willing to work during Holidays or Weekends. (If schedule falls on a weekend/night shift, it will be WFH).