Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Industrial Division is recruiting on behalf of a European EPC company. Our client is seeking a technical professional, with at least 1-2 years of experience in the IT to be their IT Executive. The job is based in Selangor and will report to the IT Manager.
The winning candidate will be in charge of end user support, system hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Installing, testing, updating and troubleshooting the general Office software
- Installing the Anti-virus software and Handling & dealing with the infected PC clients
- Installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting various facilities
- Supporting simply with the telecom conference system and Video conference system
- Maintaining simply with the PBX system and coordinate with the relevant vendors
- Technical supporting with the corporate conferences and important meetings
- To establish the detail records and documents on each on-site technical support involving helpdesk
- Coordinating and dealing with other IT maintenance matters as per Service now portal
- Manage on boarding of new employees (PC setup, AD account creation, office 365 setup etc.). Coordinate with
- Business Application managers for account creation/access
- Coordinate with local vendors for Internet connection and others if any
- Asset management (client pc, other IT hardware) and order asset as per need with approval
- Coordinate with Asia IT Manager / Global IT team for any escalation
Key job requirements include:
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma in IT or above.
- Proficient in Networking, Windows Server, Lotus Notes, Dynamics 365, Office 365, Teams and Sharepoint.
- Able to use PBX system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Meticulous and good time management skills.