Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting for an IT Lead on behalf of our client in the hospital operator sector. The role will directly report to the IT Head & Project Manager and will be responsible for handling IT-related projects of the company. Role offers hybrid work setup and office is located in Makati/Pasig City.
Subject Matter Expert
- Provide inputs concerning area of expertise (Hospital Information Systems, ERP and Technical, etc.) during the IT Strategic Roadmap group discussions. Discussion involves but not limited to, the systems in place/technology, alignment of technology with the vision and mission, IT organization related culture, processes, implementation plans among others.
- Ensure prompt review and timely feedback of project deliverables that will be submitted to the Knowledge Partner for validation within the prescribed deadline.
- Review and approve the deliverables on his/her assigned workstream/ subject matter or area of expertise (designated as one of the approvers).
- Blueprinting /Configuration: Work closely with the Implementation Partner of HIS-EMR and serve as Counterpart/Technical Representative and Subject Matter Expert (SME) during design, configuration, development, testing and in carrying out other implementation requirements that may be needed in the project.
- Work closely with the Implementation Partner and Business Process Owners and other stakeholders in carrying out the following tasks:
- Review requirements, such as but not limited to, workflows, data and standards for health information systems, regulatory requirements, statutory extracts and reporting requirements among others.
- Provide technical inputs and guidance to the HIS-EMR project team in implementing the HIS-EMR system functionalities/capabilities as provided in the project scope.
- Implement new 'best practices' in order for the System to work optimally in accordance with the recommendations and guidance of the Implementation Partner.
- Assess and oversee to ensure that the HIS-EMR System being implemented by the Implementation Partner is compliant with the DOH and other local regulatory requirements of the Philippines.
- Facilitate communication with the Project Team Members in terms of listening to and analyzing their needs and providing guidance to arrive at a consensus on best practice standards and the "To Be" design of the HIS -EMR System based on the recommendations of the Implementation Partner.
- Bridge any gaps in understanding of technical terminologies and functionalities between the Implementation Partner and Project Team, if any, during workshops and discussions to avoid misalignment as to how the HIS-EMR System will be delivered by the Implementation Partner.
- Responsible as one of the shadows and recipient of knowledge transfer from the Implementation Partner to ensure that company is fully equipped to operate and manage the HIS-EMR even after the Implementation Partner has fully turned over the HIS-EMR System.
- Assist in ensuring that the HIS-EMR system implemented is aligned with local requirements and strategic directions of the HIS-EMR Overall Objectives.
- Conduct HIS-EMR presentations and build presentation materials as may be required in the Project.
- Standardization and Harmonization
- Integration and Data Migration
- Production Support
- Benefit Measurement
- Issue Escalation
- Training - Conduct HIS-EMR Key Users Training as prescribed in the project.
- Review and Sign-off of Deliverables
- Leadership/ People Management
- Status Reporting
- Related administrative Tasks
- Provide required support to the project as may be directed by the Program Lead and or Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other related course
- Minimum of 10 years work experience with handling/managing/developing HIS (hospital information system) and/or EMR (electronic medical records)
- Solid experience with project management
- Leadership, analytical, negotiation and time-management skills
- Good communication (oral & written), interpersonal and presentation