- CEH certificate is an advantage, and other relevant Information security certificates are preferred
- Have a degree holder in Information Technology related field
- At least one (1) year of working experience in IT Security or having at least one cyber security certification
- Proficient in Incident Management and Response
- Have Experience in security device management and SIEM
- Have knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Proficient in the preparation of reports, dashboards, and documentation
- Good Analytical skills, Problem-solving, and Interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in English in both written and oral forms.
- Responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Ensure compliance with SLA
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, and metrics for SOC operations and presentation.