Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a leading provider of live video monitoring solutions and specialize in proactive and intelligent video monitoring technology that can significantly improve threat detection and police response. The client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Manager with expertise in Project, Change, People, and Project Management. The job is based in Ortigas, Pasig City, Philippines.
The Manager, IT Service Desk & End User Computing leads their team to deliver industry-leading IT Support and EUC services liaising with all employees. Oversees and monitors the development, maintenance, and delivery of our IT Service Desk and EUC services to enable the delivery of secure, predictable, and stable IT services. Engages with stakeholders, providing leadership to associated processes and policy standards. Directs and supervises their team with a winning attitude towards balancing amazing Incidents, problems, and Change management results and culture.
Key job responsibilities include:
IT Service Desk & EUC
- Responsible and Accountable for IT Service Desk Management (ITSM) utilizing industry best practices like the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Manages performance of IT Service Desk and EUC activities, responsible for the incident, problem & change management to maximize quality and end-user satisfaction with minimizing reoccurrence.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining standardized work practices and processes that support IT Service Desk & EUC activities.
- Leads and manages the development and deployment of end-user computing device refresh strategies to maintain currency, reliability, and standardization of desktop devices.
- Leads the development of a EUC asset management program and CMDB to maintain asset currency and minimize loss of services.
- Responsible and Accountable for Software Asset Management entitlement and compliance.
- Manage, maintain and improve the performance, stability, and growth of Operations EUC environments.
- Provides input into annual budgets and staffing plans aligned with business growth; meets service delivery objectives and manages the project and department activities within budgetary limits.
- Responsible and Accountable to manage, maintain and publish IT Services KPIs including CSAT, and service levels, and develop a continuous improvement culture within the team.
- Manages operational and project planning requirements to monitor internal resource allocation, schedule new services and identify vendor support required to deliver high-quality employee services.
- Engages in emergency troubleshooting of the Help desk and EUC services in collaboration with other technology teams, internal and external, and updates runbooks to prevent future failures.
- Analyzes employee requests to determine the technical impact on/overlap with existing solutions or new solutions identified on their Help Desk and EUC roadmap.
- Accountable for ticket system process, end-user support communications, and knowledge base article creation.
- Consults regularly with employees and company leadership to determine their needs and develop plans for improved service delivery.
Application Support (Freshservice, Microsoft 365)
- Supports productivity application incidents and addresses escalated issues.
- Liaise with all levels of employees and vendors to monitor employee satisfaction and intervenes to improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Administer the Freshservice ticket system incl. employee onboarding workflows, and service catalog as required to support team efficiency and enhance service delivery.
Process and Policy Improvement
- Continually matures IT Service Desk and End User Computing process and policies, maximizing the performance of the team
- Manages and supervises the global 24x7 IT Service Desk and EUC staff in the completion of projects and related support activities.
- Ensures staff development and training on relevant best practices in service management and personal development.
- Monitors the achievement of performance objectives through leading and lagging metrics along with work assignments to ensure adherence to quality, end-user satisfaction, and timelines with continual improvement
Key job requirements include:
- Completion of a degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related discipline - or a combination of education, training, and experience deemed equivalent
- Minimum eight (8) years experience managing a team providing corporate IT Service Desk and End User Computing support services.
- Microsoft Teams Administration/Support Experience.
- Freshworks - or similar ITIL-enabled help desk platform.
- Information Technology Information Library (ITIL) Foundations Certification is an asset
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 is an asset
- Microsoft Certifications. i.e. MS-700 Administration, Modern Desktop Administrator Associate an asset