Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a professional online gaming company in the country. Our respective client is in need of a Java Architect who will lead the project's architecture design, architecture development, core module design and code writing. This role will be reporting to the Team Leader for Research and Development with onsite work requirement.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create, improve, and implement Java web-based applications
- Boost system performance
- Tackle difficult problems to ensure stable, fast and safe operation of the system
- Take part in the formulation of code development specifications and technical standards
- Review the system design and code quality of developers
- Organize the refactoring plan reasonably
- Continuously improve the code quality of the product, introduce innovative technologies and innovative solutions for the team, and solve problems with innovative ideas
- Lead the project's architecture design, architecture development, core module design and code writing
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related course
- At least 5 years' experience JAVA, SQL, Spring boot and IT security with enterprise project and ground up development
- 4 years of experience in Java program development, and more than 1 years of experience in Internet industry architecture
- Experience in distributed, high-concurrency, high-load, and high-availability systems
- Proficient in common distributed open-source architectures such as Spring Could and Dubbo
- Proficient in MySql, Redis, MQ and other databases and middleware, familiar with common methods to solve database load.
- Familiar with Linux operating system, familiar with Shell script programming and common Linux operation commands
- Have good communication skills and good teamwork spirit.
- Ability to speak and understand Chinese language is a plus