Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a professional online gaming company in the country. Our respective client is in need of a Java Developer who will lead the design, develop, and implement Java web-based applications. This role will be reporting to the Team Leader for Research and Development with onsite work requirement.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead the unit testing, code review, and pass the QA testing
- Accountable for system maintenance
- Manage troubleshooting and solve complex issues.
- Be able to work under pressure and deliver assigned items on time
- Lead the design, develop, and implement Java web-based applications
- Preferred Requirements: Experience in distributed systems, Experience in Jenkins and K8s, Chinese reading and speaking ability will be a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or any related course
- At least 3 years experiences in Java programming
- Understand the spring framework and related components
- Understand MySQL, oracle database and Redis middleware
- Understand page development technologies such as jsp, freemarker, etc.
- Learn about git version management tools
- Good at learning and willing to accept new technical knowledge
- Have a certain ability to write documents, such as writing interface documents and front-end joint debugging
- Responsible, good at communication, cooperate with testing and development colleagues to complete the assigned tasks on time