Executive recruitment firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a company that is dedicated to the global market, and product content includes sound data collection, technical support, background scientific analysis, and research.
Our respected client is seeking an experienced Software Developer of the highest professional standing with expertise in Java Programming Language for the job of Java Developer.
The Java Developer is expected to be responsible for the business needs, design, research, and development. The job is in Ortigas City, Metro Manila, Philippines, with onsite work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Continuously improve the business logic, system architecture, core technology, etc. of the website.
- Ensure system high performance, high availability and high scalability.
- Responsible for performance analysis and improvement of related modules to ensure system performance and stability.
Key job requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above, more than three years of software design and development experience, large-scale web system research and development is preferred.
- Be able to apply J2EE and other web development technologies proficiently, and be proficient in Spring, SpringMVC, SpringBoot
- Have a deep understanding of the basic theory of databases, and be able to use oracle or MySQL proficiently.
- Understand HTML, CSS, JS, familiar with Nodejs is preferred.
- Proficiency in Linux system, master common commands.
- Strong learning ability, excellent logical thinking ability
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Have experience in managing a team of 5 or more people.
- Have internet-related work.
- Those with gaming experience.