Our client is a multinational bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services.
As a developer, you'll be responsible for delivering quality software to tight timelines. You will be based in SG and working in a dynamic global team with other technologists, business analysts, project managers and business stakeholders across multiple locations.
The FM DTP Apollo team is responsible for delivering regulatory rules across various regimes like MIFID, SFTR, EMIR etc. to the FM business within the bank. The development team is driven to provide world-class technology to support the bank's Financial Markets business. We bring a deep understanding of the domain, a scientific approach, and innovative solutions to bear on the challenges of best servicing our customers in a highly competitive environment.
The bank places a strong emphasis on learning and developing yourself. You will have ample opportunity to develop yourself both technical and non-technically. Growing towards a leadership position is a distinct possibility in this role.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience in Software design and development using Core Java.
- Hands-on experience with Kafka/Cassandra (NoSQL) and distributed caching (Hazel cast)
- Ability to design and build smart, scalable solutions to tight deadlines.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
Role-Specific Technical Competencies
- Microservices, containers and cloud experience.
- Kubernetes/OpenShift experience is an added advantage.
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Sugam Bordoloi