Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a Swiss Software Engineering company. Our respected client is looking for a Java Developer. The job is based in Mandaluyong City, Philippines but currently offers WFH setup until further notice.
The Java Developer is responsible for developing new software that meets business requirements, monitoring and configuration of deployed applications.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of deployed applications according to necessary changes.
- Preparation of development documentation, engagement in operation manuals and/or training materials as needed.
- Perform software techniques such as test-driven development in delivering and maintaining working software.
- Collaborate with business analysts, data engineers, QA/application specialist and DevOps and other IT functions.
- Participate on interesting projects and innovations that help the company grow.
- Become a recognized team member in a friendly and agile environment.
Key job requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 1-2 years of solid experience in Java Development
- Proficiency in Programming Aptitude (language independent)
- Knowledge in flowcharting and Java (Core) with minimum guidance
- Working knowledge in: Java/J2EE, Spring, Spring Boots, Hibernate, Maven, REST API, Git, JMS, Weblogic with minimum guidance
- Exposure on microservices architecture and Java generics
- Working knowledge in test driven development
- Background in OO design and software design patterns