Java Developer (Hybrid WFH)
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.
Key Job responsibilities include:
IT Applications includes all positions which are characterized by being assigned the responsibility to design, develop and maintain the applications in line with the business needs. This role provides IT consultation, support and service management, project management and ensure resource and system availability & support towards the daily operational business
- Facilitate and ensure the implementation and support of EA solutions employing tools that would efficiently meet required timing and resolution of topics.
- Flexibility to work on implementation/upgrade/support activities based on the requirement. With proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
- Manage basic security roles to properly address the needs of the various business teams and audit requirements
- Able to document functional design, test cases and results according to business requirements.
- Ensure compliance to company rules and regulations, exercise company core values, exercise of company core values in every way.
- Ensures 5S awareness and support the approach in the organization.
- Participate in company initiatives
- Secure compliance conformity in all aspects of involvement
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent Diploma/Vocational Experience
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in IT or related business area.
- Minimum 5 years Java experience with experience in project implementation and support
- Possess basic skills and adequate understanding business requirements & challenges & must be able to translate them into IT functional solutions / technical solutions.
- End to end process knowledge and integration points with different IT modules (specify functional area)
- With experience in basic IT project management management
- Posses advance configuration and technical skills in Java development
- With business process experience or background relevant to the functional discipline (i.e manufacturing, planning, etc.)
- Ability to work both in independent and team oriented environments
- Has very good communication skills and interpersonal relations with problem solving ability
- English language fluent in business writing and comprehension
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. If you are a suitable match for this position, please send your application to