Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf on behalf of an American multinational company, with products sold in over 180 countries. Our respective client is looking for a Job Analysis Sr. Specialist. This job is based in Rockwell with hybrid set up.
- 80k to 120k Base Pay
- Guaranteed 14th month pay
- PHP10,000 annual medical reimbursement
- New Hire Kit with company jacket
- Retirement plan
As Job Analysis Sr. Specialist you would be in-charge of applying job evaluation principles and methodology in analyzing and managing the roles within the organization.
What your day looks like
- Independently conduct job evaluations in accordance with the PMI job evaluations standards.
- Independently conduct jobs pricing and benchmark model reviews. Support central functions P&C in benchmark application and review.
- Provide advice, support on evaluation methodologies and job descriptions to the business and P&C stakeholders. Deliver trainings and training materials to P&C and business stakeholders.
- Involve in external benchmarking & pricing strategy review. Analyze market data in conjunction with the job catalogue in order to define salary structure values for assigned population (market pricing)
- Maintain a data base of completed evaluation, benchmarks and evaluated role descriptions
- Provide routine and ad-hoc reports and advice to key stakeholders
- Review and align job titles to the global framework
- Provide advice and support to the Employee Care team in the Job Titling process governance activities
- Execute assigned project activities for job evaluation related projects to achieve project objectives.
Insights and Reporting
- Provide data-driven insights to stakeholders at different levels within the organization
- Work with Supervisor and Product Teams to drive process simplification, digitization, and experience of services, identify and address areas for improvement.
- Gather firsthand feedback on stakeholder, employee and consumer experience to drive continuous improvement
What you need to have
- You must possess a Business or any related-University degree
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in HR and/or Total Rewards - job evaluation, job architecture, job pricing and compensation planning
- You must be an agile person with a continuous improvement mindset being able to learn on the fly within the ever-changing organizational environment
- You must be someone with fluent English (oral and written), with strong attention to details, analytical and customer oriented
- You have proficient skills in using MS Office applications such as Excel and Powepoint