Junior Business Data Engineer
Initial 12 month contract + extensions
Eindhoven, Netherlands (3 days onsite / 2 days remote per week)
Language: English + Dutch preferred
Provides High Performance Mixed Signal and Standard Product solutions that leverage its leading RF, Analog, Power Management, Interface, Security and Digital Processing expertise. These innovations are used in a wide range of automotive, identification, wireless infrastructure, lighting, industrial, mobile, consumer and computing applications. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 35 countries, over 45.000 employees and a revenue of over $10 billion.
Department / Project: CTO Office - PCP team
As member of the CTO organization, you will join our client's team of specialists to lay the groundwork for product innovation. CTO Office focuses on deploying and improving development processes (also known as BCaM: Business Creation and Management), methodologies, tools, reports and analysis for new products, software, and technology introductions.
Creating and enhancing training dashboards for BCaM University, based on training records as well as R&D master data (also known as dataflows and datasets in Power BI). If required, create dedicated training dataflows and datasets. Training dashboards are part of our R&D cockpit, a collection of R&D dashboards. Via these dashboards, they monitor the health of all individual projects.
* Continuous improvement and extension of training dashboards by discussing Change Requests with our user community and thereafter implementing them by using Power BI as the main vehicle
* Keep automated refreshes of training dashboards operational (in case of Enterprise Data Warehouse enhancements)
* Support manual updates, if required. Triggered by this, create solutions, which reduce the amount of manual updates
Remark: Mentoring by a senior Business Data Engineer/Analyst as well as other colleagues within CTO Office
* Bachelor or University degree in Computer Science with focus on Data Analytics or comparable (like Mathematics or Economics with focus on Data Analytics)
* Experience with Excel, Power BI & Teradata is considered a plus
* Experience with DAX, M, SQL is a must;
* Experience with Excel and VBA is considered a plus
* Affinity with user experience (user interface, performance, active engagement with key users) and are open to feedback
* You are a conceptual thinker on data modelling and databases
* You are a team player, self-motivating, take initiative, and are able to discuss alternatives
* You have attention to details, are precise & accurate, with a first-time right focus
Back to job search
€35 - €50 per hour
about 1 month ago