Marketing Manager wanted in Manchester for one of the North's best-known destinations!
This fantastic business, leisure, and residential development is renowned across the UK, and now requires a Marketing Manager to join the team to develop and enact a long-term marketing strategy for the destination.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years Marketing experience (preferably some agency) and be fully integrated across the marketing mix, with strong knowledge of digital, social, PR, events, partnerships, sponsorship, and more
- Be an excellent all-rounder who's a B2C specialist capable of delivering multiple projects simultaneously, whilst managing budgets and producing creative targeted campaigns based on data driven research
- Support the Head of Marketing in the creation and delivery of campaigns, ensuring a consistency of brand voice - acting as Brand Guardian for all marketing communications, including marcomms produced for occupiers, consumers, local community stakeholders, CR partners and commercial partners in line with the business' brand guidelines
- Be highly organised and thrive on quick turnarounds and tight deadlines, and have excellent inter-personal skills to work closely with various internal teams and external agencies.
- Have a strong track record of strategising and implementing cross-platform media campaigns, delivering significant ROI for your clients
What's in it for you?
You'll join one of the North's most iconic destinations, at a hugely exciting time in their evolution, and with huge plans for further growth.
Offering a generous salary, benefits package, and bonus, a renowned culture and fun and collaborative environment, along with hybrid working - this a brilliant opportunity to get stuck into a fabulous and growing company!