Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group's Industrial Division is exclusively partnered with multinational organization who is well established in the field of chemical manufacturing. Our respected client is seeking a Key Account Executive with 1 - 5 years' experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to build, develop and maintain customers based in assigned geographical location (Malaysia) to achieve the sales development and financial objectives. (eg. PNS, Ebit, WOC, etc.). The candidate will execute the market and sales strategy for assigned geographical location (Malaysia) to ensure achievement of the sales goals through effective management of the customers. The market to be covered by jobholder in assigned geographical location is automotive markets.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Plans the budget for his/her territory and checks for compliance. The incumbent prepares the sales plan based on the Annual Business Plan (ABP) including a customer planning for each particular customer/segment and a concept for further market development.
- Ensures an ongoing co-ordination in the planning process with the direct supervisor.
2. Business Development
- Execute market and sales strategy for designated market segment to ensure better market coverage/penetration geared at profitable growth
- Prospects, identify and generates profitable sales for the organization within the defined market.
- Work together with borderless business support personnel to achieve borderless business objective.
- The incumbent is to perform consultative selling to customers and have an in-depth knowledge of the market wants, needs and supply chain to keep abreast of the market condition at all times.
3. Sales Management
- The incumbent manages sales activities in his/her business via customer management on a direct user basis or via distributors.
- Assist to grow the current distribution sales turnover and to further develop new business on defined markets
- Develop business plans and objectives for its key customers and monitors them for compliance and takes required action in case of deviations.
- Formulates sales approach for its customers in agreement with the Superior. Develops, implements, and supervises customer pricing structures, service levels and product assortments.
- Coordinate with the Customer Service function on the delivery service to ensure proper order processing for its accounts.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the collection of outstanding AR in line with the established company policy and coordinate with Controlling the payment terms for new accounts.
- Conduct when required by company such as application and product presentations.
- Coordinates with Regional Marketing colleagues to conduct end-user visits to enhance the product positioning or to support application requirements.
- The incumbent is responsible by assigned Market's and will formulate strategy to sustain the growth in long term with the agreement from the superior.
- Maintain records of his/her activities & projects and update regularly to its immediate supervisor based on the format provided.
- Prepare monthly report and WPL to inform its current activities.
Key Job requirements include:
- Minimum bachelor's degree majoring in Sales/Marketing/Business Management or equivalent professional qualification
- 1 -5 years of relevant working experience
- Prefer working experience in Automotive industry
- Trustworthy and of Sound character
- Business Acumen
- Strong team player and Communication
- Sales skill and tactics
- Resulted oriented