Key Account Manager
Our respected client is looking for an ambitious and driven Sales professional with significant exposures in B2B or Retail or Design Consultancy Service sector for Key Account Manager role.
- Manage all account activities and personnel involved in account services and sales.
- Translate retail designs in to delivered and functioning stores, meeting the design requirements of the brand/retailer.
- Responsible for the achievement of target set for accounts;
- Improve current account performances and develop new accounts;
- Manage, motivate, support and lead account services staff, coaching staff to achieve set objectives and prepare future account service managers;
- Provide leadership to the operations of the team and focus on the company's strategic goals;
- Establish performance goals for team under responsibility and monitor performance on a continual basis;
- Assist director to develop effective strategic sales plans and offer through market analysis, market trends, competition follow up, identification of new development opportunities, etc;
- Negotiate with clients and visit clients if necessary;
- Liaise and build strategic relationship with key clients;
- Conduct business reviews with clients, suggest strategies.
- Experiences between 6-10 years of experience within retail environment, POP/POS, Interior Design or related B2B industry, at a senior management level.
- University graduate or above;
- Fluent in English;
- Multi-culture versatile with good methodology, synthesis, planning and negotiation skills;
- Proven management experience in the field of sales and operations;
- Proven track record of performance and delivery;
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills;
- Credible, accountable and responsible;
- Previous experiences in shop display fixture are preferred.
We will be only contacting shortlisted candidates. For application or further information, please send your most updated CV with quantifiable achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Valentinus