Key Account Manager
Up to £55,000
We're currently working with a fast-growing beauty company with a fantastic portfolio of established brands. They're looking for an experienced account manager to join their team, ideally someone with a track record in sales and account management in the beauty, skincare, or personal care sector, across the UK and Europe.
- Work closely with the European Sales Director to execute our European sales and distribution strategy and exceed revenue and profit goals in the territory.
- Continually evaluate and optimise our strategy based on local market context, competitor, and industry trends.
- Manage all stages of the sales process, from prospecting to negotiation, closing and executing deals.
- Manage day to day relationships with distributors and direct to retail accounts. Continually monitor, evaluate, and identify opportunities to grow their sales and profitability.
- Work closely with the marketing team to identify effective trade marketing plans and grow the sell-in and sell-out of our key accounts.
- Develop close commercial relationships with key retail groups, position us as the category leader and preferred partner.
- Experience in senior sales roles within consumer brands, preferably in Beauty/Skincare/Personal Care.
- Management of high-street retailers and multi-brand distributors in major European markets.
- Proven track record of managing brand presence and growing sales within European Key retailers.
- Experience owning/running a regional P&L and working with all functions across the business - sales/ marketing/operations/finance to drive the category agendas.
- Experience with successful new product and market launches.
- Successful track record of delivering on ambitious growth targets.