Executive Search Firm Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of a start-up multinational personal care company. Our respected client is seeking a Key Account Manager who will build strong relationships with key accounts and develop effective sales strategies. Work set up is onsite from Mondays to Fridays with field work. The office is based in Makati City, Philippines.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Will be responsible for identifying and engaging with key clients, developing relationships with them, and ensuring that their needs are met.
- Will work closely with the sales team to develop and implement sales strategies that will help the company achieve its sales goals.
- Will be responsible for conducting market research to understand the needs and preferences of customers in your target market. This information will help you develop effective sales strategies.
- Will be responsible for creating and delivering sales presentations to clients that effectively communicate the value of the company's products and services.
- Will be responsible for negotiating contracts with key clients, ensuring that they are favorable to both the client and the company.
- Will be responsible for monitoring the performance of the key accounts and recommend strategies as necessary to ensure that sales goals are met.
- Will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to key clients, addressing their concerns and resolving any issues they may have.
- Will work closely with other departments within the company to ensure that the needs of key clients are met and that the company's products and services are meeting customer needs.
- Will be responsible for staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments, and using this information to inform your sales strategies and approach.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, sales, or related field.
- at least 5 years of proven experience in key account management.
- Preferably coming either from local or international personal care company
- Proven ability to build rapport with key clients.
- Proven ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to have full onsite work arrangement from Mondays to Fridays either in Makati City or field