Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading manufacturer of process control and factory automation solutions. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years' experience in an automation company for the job of Key Account Manager. The job is based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
- Directly reports to Country Manager
- Managing field sales in Jakarta area
- Expanding and build strong the relationship with existing customer/new market for PI - project-based category (SI/Contractor/MEA/OEM)
- Continuously support employee development including mentoring and coaching supervisory staff to achieve performance expectations, providing effective communication and collaboration, maintaining a customer focus, and supporting a continuous improvement environment.
- Builds relationships with current and new customers within key industries and market segments to understand key drivers and priorities.
- Penetrates current accounts with additional product offerings and opens new accounts through products that meet customer needs.
- Ensure target achievements
- Creates strategical business development method
- Develop customer loyalty through customer focus and service.
- Bachelor or master's degree in industrial engineering, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineer or related field
- Has a minimum 10 years of experiences and technical and product knowledge in pneumatics, electrical automation, process automation and motion automation
- Has knowledge about for PI - project based category (SI/Contractor/MEA/OEM) segments in Jakarta area
- Understand the sales project activities with customers & knows needs and requirements of industry segment customers
- Experienced and mature managerial skills, at least 4-5-year experience in Sales Managerial Level.
- Language Skills: Indonesia and English
- Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Power point