Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading chain manufacturing company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 10 years of experience in mining for the job of Key Account Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Directly report to Regional Sales Director
- Represent the company by introducing and promoting its products and services to customers everywhere in the highest professional spoken and written manner;
- Execute marketing plans, strategies and programs in order to win as many projects as required to achieve the company's business target;
- Become familiar with every aspect of the company`s market potential such as products, services, capabilities, capacities, etc.;
- Continuously seek new profitable projects throughout the entire Indonesian territory using initiative and without prompting from management;
- Prepare and manage offers to customers including but not limited to Offer Letters, Bills of Quantities, Time Schedules, Labor and Equipment Schedules that are timely and technically accurate;
- Identify, coordinate, organize, and manage the activities to be performed and data to be supplied by other departments necessary in the preparation of offers;
- Prepare documentation and files for Local and international tenders;
- Read all commercial, technical and contractual documents, extract key information necessary for tender preparation;
- Maintain a record of communications with customers regarding the status of offers and tenders and carefully analyze customer's requirements and identify any problems and be ready to provide solutions;
- Keep alert to the activities of competitors such as but not limited to their competitiveness, capabilities, advantages and disadvantages and make strategic decisions to improve the chances of winning the tender.
- Be well presented at all times maintain an aggressive and sincere positive attitude towards work, colleagues, customers and life in general.
- Having minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering.
- A minimum 5 years working experience in Marketing and Sales in the mining industry.
- High technical affinity in mining equipment
- Computer literacy using Microsoft Windows software (such as MS Office).
- Willingness to travel within Indonesia and abroad as the work requires.
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Excellent teamwork and people skills.
- Strong character and initiative to take decisive action when needed for the benefit of the company.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the company, within the government and within the client's organization.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English.