Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of Multinational Consumer Goods Company.
Our respected client is seeking an executive with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Key Account Management, for this role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Responsible for supervising staff in the development and servicing of National/Key Accounts to meet business sales objectives.
- Supervises the development and servicing of national/key accounts to achieve business sales objectives.
- Reviews results against forecasts and adjusts business plans to ensure objectives are met.
- Communicates incentive plan parameters and goals. Rolls out ad hoc plans and contests.
- Provides input to departmental budget.
- Manages expenses to stay within budget.
- Assigns quotas and accounts to individual sales staff.
- Monitors progress and implements corrective action when necessary.
- Prepares periodic sales reports for management.
- Presents changes to customer profiles and alternatives for addressing.
- Resolves routine problems and customer complaints.
- Supervises the day to day activities of a sales team.
- Bachelor Degree from any major
- Ability to have cross-functional communication and relation with internal partners.
- Having good understanding of reimbursement, must understand short- and long-term sales potential relevant to percentage of patients treated, patient mix, Manage Care organisations and contracts, and new protocols or new treatments modalities that impact business potential.
- Having ability to manage account and budget
- Having experienced minimum 3 years in handling modern trade channel