Executive recruitment consultant Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a Multinational FMCG Company. Our respected client is seeking a professional with suitable qualifications for the Key Account Manager [Minimarket] Position. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Build and maintain strong, sustainable, and profitable customer relationships with key accounts.
- Develop long-term and short-term business plans in collaboration with the Customer and Channel team aligned with the Company's strategy and priorities.
- Drive and execute account plans and strategies to achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Identify and pursue business opportunities to grow the categories we participate in, based on compelling data analytics and strong customer and consumer insight, including distribution expansions to ensure nationwide product availability.
- Drive In-Store Excellence and Perfect Store executions, from the right product assortment to effective promotion, pricing, and planograms for prominent visibility and brand communications.
- Drive and lead collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver exceptional customer service, especially in ensuring on-time and in-full delivery of customer orders.
- Monitor market trends and competitor activities to identify potential risks and opportunities.
- Negotiate and finalize trading terms, pricing, and promotion agreements.
- Conduct periodic account performance analysis and reviews for internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage account profitability, investment budget, and account receivables (AR) settlement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 4 years of working experience in the FMCG industry in Key Account handling.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written English.
- Fluent in MS Excel.
- Solid analytical skills and experience working with big data.
- Results-driven with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Preferably have been in the position of Key Account Manager for at least 2 years for Mini Market Indogroup/Alfagroup.