Key Accounts Manager (Local market * Regional market)
- Provide the highest level of service and product expertise each season from sell-in to sell-
- Develop financial plans and strategies to create new business opportunities.
- Continual sales analysis in order to manage product life cycles, inventory models and capitalize on successes and address issues.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Acting as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients' needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Negotiating contracts with key clients and meeting established deadlines for the fulfillment of each client's long-term goals.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- (More than 6 years) Proven experience in key account management from sports retail industry
- The ability to build rapport with key clients.
- The ability to handle multiple client accounts.
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R2094006