You will need to demonstrate proven experience of working in a similarly pressurised and delivery focused environment as you will be expected to function with minimal management oversight and meet targets.
Key focus of role:
* The primary objective of the role will be to ensure that Client On-boarding Procedures, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Policy and Operating Guidelines are met and controls are accurately completed. This includes undertaking complex, sensitive and demanding assignments requiring access to confidential business, financial and commercial information.
Key responsibilities of the dept:
* New client onboarding, including full KYC information and supporting documentation including screening of names and associated parties;
* Applying the AML risk rating methodology in addition to full compliance with the Group's AML Policy and Procedures;
* Periodic reviews of existing clients, including annual reviews of High/PEP client relationships and any subsequent updates of KYC/CDD/EDD profiles and supporting due diligence checks including screening of names and associated parties;
* Ongoing management and maintenance of client data standards;
* Referring high-risk issues to the UK MLRO/Deputy, including PEPs, adverse news, sanctions issues and high-risk clients.
You will have at least 5 years experience in AML/KYC onboarding specifically conducting the following:
- On-boarding and periodic reviews for corporate/GM clients (notably FIs and NBFIs)
- Experience with World Check One and Accuity would be beneficial (manual screenings systems)
- Understanding in regards to PEPs and adverse media/experience in making referrals particularly in different risk client types (SDD, CDD & EDD / Low, Medium and High risk clients)
QA/QC Experience would be an advantage but is not a strict requirement.
This is an immediate and urgent position so interested applicants please get in touch ASAP.