I am looking to speak with candidates who will manage the onboarding of an SME international banks retail customers. This will include performing KYC Checks and leasing with customers as required and managing customer queries whether by telephone, email or letter.
- Monitor and manage the CRM dashboard to 'process' applicants through the onboarding process
- Perform KYC / AML checks for Savings clients as required and in accordance FinCrime procedures
- Maintain appropriate electronic records for existing and potential clients
- Communicate with Savings clients as appropriate
- Answer telephone and written enquiries (postal and via email) regarding the Savings products, including change requests, notification of deceased, early termination requests and complaints
- Manage the processing of incoming cheques and ensure that they are banked
- Manage all customer communications through the life-cycle of accounts including maturities and rollovers
- Reconcile any funds sat on customer current accounts
Some experience in a similar role is needed to be successful in this position. It is very customer service focused also so you must be articulate with excellent phone manner. In return they are offering a salary up to £30,000 plus benefits.