Are you a talented L&D Coordinator looking for your next role?
This is a 6 month temp role, with potential to convert permanently.
About the company
A multinational bank who have a very inclusive work culture, they offer equal opportunity employment across the board.
Purpose Of The Job
To deliver efficient and effective processes, projects and activities that support the delivery of HR's services to employees, managers and the business. Contribute to the delivery of key HR projects. Also to respond to employees/managers queries and requests regarding the HR's services.
Key Responsibilities - (but not limited to)
- Delivering effective processes, procedures and activities
- Coodinating (sometime quite complex) events and programmes
- Undertaking appropriate controls to ensure the quality and accuracy of the service
- Producing reports and presentations
- Processing invoices, contracts and agreements to ensure a positive customer experience, high quality and cost effectiveness
- Supporting projects aligned to departmental objectives
- Ensuring data accuracy and integrity for reporting purposes
- Providing accurate and timely responses to requests and queries via phone, email, instant message, or face to face interactions
- Scanning and filing documents appropriately
Skills, Experience, Knowledge and qualifications.
- Experience of using Learning Technology (Abode/Webex/Successfactors or another LMS) desirable
- Commitment to ensuring a positive customer experience
- Demonstrable ability to develop effective relationships with stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and deal with ambiguity
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality outputs
- Ability to problem solve and provide innovative solutions
- Experience of working with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and cultures
- Good to level of numeracy in order to process, maintain and report on budgets
- Organised approach to work
- Evidence of further education (A-levels, apprenticeship) in related area (desirable)
- High level of IT literacy in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- While committing to the team objectives, demonstrate personal accountability for delivery of personal actions
- Commitment to continually learn and develop
- Acts with highest standards of integrity and fairness to colleagues and clients.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate needs to have a supreme work ethic, diversely qualified and skilled, highly adaptable and consistently go the extra mile to ensure any and all operations taking place in this organisation are seen through to completion with the utmost quality and satisfaction for all parties involved.
Being a credible and proactive team member who supports others to achieve the Departments goals and objectives.
Does this sounds like you?
If you feel you meet the criteria and have the necessary skills, please don't hesitate to click the link and forward us your CV.
With Regret due to the high volume of CV's we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.