Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting is recruiting on behalf of one of the leading properties & development in Thailand. The company has offered a developing high end property project such as private homes, residences, and luxury pool villas in Phuket
The lawyer manager is responsible for all aspects of legal work, such as drafting, reviewing, and developing all kinds of commercial contracts, agreements, and legal documents in both Thai & English.
- All aspects of legal works i.e. giving legal advice, drafting and reviewing various agreements and legal documents.
- Provide and assist other departments with consultation on legal issues.
- All company secretarial and corporate works
- Control & manage the business's legal dispute to successful outcome or minimize risks & lost.
- Update a new law policy/laws/regulations that significantly impact the company business and day to day operation.
- Dealing with external law firms and authorities, e.g. District offices, land departments, and so on.
- Bachelor's degree / Master's degree in law
- Lawyer's License and Notarial Services Attorney are required.
- Experienced in law firm / in-house company.
- Experienced working in property business, real estate business and hotel business is a preference.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both Thai and English).
- Strong communication and presentation capability