Lead - Cloud Network Engineering
Grade - Band5/M23
Key skills -
- 10 years' experience in Network Design and Delivery of technology centric customer focused services.
- 3+ years in Cloud Environments (AWS and/or Azure)
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent.
- Preferably possess a valid Cisco certification or its equivalent.
- Preferably possess valid Cloud certification
- Strong working knowledge in various Networking technologies - MPLS, Internet, VxLAN, IPSEC, QoS, BGP, OSPF, GRE, WAN Acceleration, Firewalls etc.
- Strong experience and understanding of Cloud Networking and Multi-Cloud Connectivity environments
- Integration experience and knowledge between modern networks and cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and GCP would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of Security and segmentation policies.
- Good understanding of proxy and DHCP, DNS and IPAM (DDI) concepts and platforms such as Infoblox, Zscaler, etc.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure As Code (IaC) and CI/CD would be advantageous
- Coding skills in Python would be advantageous
- Experience with Monitoring and operational tool. Eg SevOne, Grafana,
- Design and implementation experience in the integration of 3rd Party NFV within the Cloud
- Excellent technical leadership, impressive problem analysis and resolution abilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and demonstration of service improvements
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation; technical reporting and writing across various types of target audiences.
- Strong sense of personal ownership and responsibility in accomplishing the organization's goal. Exudes confidence, able to cope under pressure and will roll-up his/her sleeves to drive a project to success in a challenging environment.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684