International award-winning executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the fastest-growing financial technology (P2P Lending) companies in Indonesia. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking a talented for the job of Lead Data Engineer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Analyze problems, preprocess, and build model for data analytic related projects
- Able to story-tell the insights and findings from the data model
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, product, operations
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Good communicate and coordinate skills
- Able to lead a team of data engineers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related stream from a reputable university
- Deep expertise with statistical programming languages (e.g., R, python), database querying (SQL)
- Hands on with one of the python / java / R programming languages
- Familiar with relational or NoSQL database, SQL, and ETL
- Working experience in designing, building data warehouse & infrastructure
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience (Experience in a fintech company is a plus)
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum will be a plus.
- Self motivated, Quick learner, able to explore and implement cutting edge technologies