The Role Responsibilities
- Regulatory reporting knowledge - G20 Regulations (Dodd-Frank, EMIR, HKMA, etc), MiFID II, SFTR, SEC
- Financial Markets products knowledge
- Be able to comprehend and map complicated interdependencies between application and infrastructure components.
- Be able to think laterally across multiple technology types and define patterns of usage.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the Regulatory Reporting Delivery Squads] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- A plus if have strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
- Familiarity and confidence working in an "agile" development environment.
- Who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 15+ years hands on working in the investment banking IT experience. Investment banking experience required, preferably working in regulatory reporting area in past
- Strong experience developing large scale commercial applications using Java, Micro services and spring boot.
- Hands on experience in Solution Design, Requirements Gathering.
- Proficient in multi-threading, data structure and design patterns.
- Experience in data modelling.
- Understanding of supervised machine learning models and libraries.
- Experience in Dev-ops automation tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, GitHub, Artifactory and Ansible
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methods
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684