Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading National Engineering Consultancies company. As expansion continues, our client is seeking a professional with at least 5-10 years' experience in Solar PV project for the job of Lead Electrical Engineer. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Report directly to the Engineering Manager
- Leading Engineers in Electrical Engineering
- Preparing the concept of detailed Design drawings
- Reviewing Deliverable Engineering Design
- Developing electrical design Standard
- Having communication with the client regarding technical issue and requirement
- At least Bachelor of Electrical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 5 years experiences in the EPC field and experience as a Field Engineer
- Have lead team experience in projects
- Know about National and International standards
- Having experience as field electrical engineer or in construction phase
- Having experience in EPC of Solar PV
- Having experience for design and commissioning of Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) and
- Diesel Generator
- Great attention to detail.
- Multitasking, fast learner, and high curiosity
- Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Proactive, able to work under minimum supervision
- Well planned and well organized
- Excellent planning and organizing skills