Collaborate, motivate, and coach development team towards successful delivery, by providing technical leadership and expertise for design, implementation, and quality release.
- Assess the technical impact and effort required for a given business epic / feature.
- Identify systems' dependencies and execute a plan to resolve all dependencies.
- Iterative development process, technology refresh, release and risk management.
People and Talent
- Promote innovative thinking and self-organize squad.
- Manage expectations, provide timely feedback on performance and areas of improvement.
- Ensure system is compliance with security, network vulnerability assessment.
- Ensure all deliverables meet the quality standards as defined in the bank's Software Development Framework (SDF Agile).
- Identify resource needs to support delivery efforts and coordinating the daily activities of the development teams in alignment with project plans.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the squad to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Wealth Management Product Owners, for business priority and initiatives.
- Business & Technology Managers, for solution design and delivery.
- Segment Business Heads, for articulate and drive adoption of change.
- Scrum Master / Agile Coach, for continuous improvement of Agile best practices.
- Developing and delivering real time solutions for Private Bank and Wealth Management.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to establish frameworks for delivery of online capability to clients via web or through relationship management tools.
- Collaborate with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams.
- Coach and support to remove technical impediments.
- Support the squad on task refinement and estimation, identify technical dependencies with other squads and prioritize technical task in the backlog.
- Drive adoption and rollout of Agile and modern software engineering and integration best practices.
- Ensure adherence and continuous improvement of Agile Development practices, coaches and teaches new techniques to the squad to achieve optimum productivity and software development efficiency.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Certified ScrumMaster/Certified Scrum Developer or equivalent.
- Experience in Advice and Investment life cycle would be added advantage
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684