Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a fast growing Digital Banking company. Our respected client is looking for a Lead Data Analyst with strong exposure in Financial Product Analytics. The working arrangement will be hybrid and office will be located in Jakarta.
- Partner closely with stakeholders (product, engineering, operations, business, marketing, risk, etc.) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights.
- Develop data analytics solutions such as dashboards, automated reports, presentations, recommendations, product tracking specifications, etc. across a variety of functions within the Digibank.
- Design, run, and analyze experiments that drive key product and business decisions.
- Perform ad hoc and deep dive analysis to solve complex problems and extract actionable insights.
- Wrangle data from multiple sources and databases to create data marts that can be used to drive decision making.
- Communicate insights and results to stakeholders across the company.
- Document insights, metrics, and analytics best practices.
- Be the data expert and ensure accuracy of data/insights in their respective areas.
- Be an active participant in instilling positive data culture in the company.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Analytics, Engineering, or other quantitative subjects.
- 2+ years of experience as a data analyst, data scientist, business intelligence analyst, business analyst, or other similar roles.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming languages such as SQL and Python.
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau.
- Experience with designing, running, and analyzing A/B tests and product experiments.
- Expertise in data retrieval, data modeling, data warehouse design.
- Passionate about solving problems - possesses a relentless need for investigation and data exploration.
- Results and detail-oriented, with strong intuitions on how to solve problems creatively and quickly.
- Strong communication skills and has the ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Has ability to extract and articulate actionable business insights to non-technical audiences and senior stakeholders using presentations, interactive visualizations, etc.
- Proactive in driving progress in projects, has excellent stakeholder management ability, and able to collaborate and coordinate well among the different stakeholders.