Do you want to be part of a real success story that will see you be part of the Global Learning and Innovation Team of this prestigious professional services firm?
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Learning Innovation Manager to join on an initial 12 month FTC which can go permanent, We are looking for someone who is both hands-on and strategic, and who can help shape best-in-class learner experiences for live, virtual live, and on-demand learning using innovation methodologies, design thinking principles,, and digital technologies.
Your role includes,
- Developing a digital learning strategy and shaping the Digital Transformation of L&D by bringing cutting-edge learning technologies and approaches, breaking down problems and solutioning using innovative and creative methods and communicating the solutions to stakeholders.
* Hands-on experience with developing a range of modern learning solutions and approaches, including but not limited to social collaborative learning, smart AI nudges & recommendations, personalization, adaptive learning, Virtual Reality, simulation, interactive live session design
* Partnering with digital agencies and learning vendors in rapid prototyping and developing Proof-of-Concepts to drive implementation of key innovations and get the buy-in from stakeholders and users
* Networking and interacting with our user research and analytics team as well as our regional and global L&D teams to pick up early on needs, local innovation and grassroots initiatives, in order to evaluate their potential for upscaling and wider rollout
* Partnering with non-L&D teams and IT Employee Experience teams to identify the intersection between work and learning and design learning in the workflow strategy accordingly
Your experience can include any of the following
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, ideally in education, digital technology or user experience
* Minimum 8 - 10 years' experience in a Learning Innovation, Learning Technology and/or Digital Transformation role
* Your specialities include Digital Transformation in L&D, e.g., Learning Strategy & Innovation, Design Thinking, Neuroscience, Immersive (VR/AR) Learning, AI, Digital Credentials, Simulation
Extensive experience working with Learning Experience Platforms (LXP), Social Collaborative Learning Platforms and modern LMS's
*Working knowledge of emerging technologies
* Knowledge of Agile and Design Thinking principles
The role comes with incredible benefits, flexibility and Hybrid working model. We have been working with the prestigious client for a number of years.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!