Executive search firm Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a global leader in construction industry. Our reputable client is currently searching for Leasing and Asset Disposal Officer who is amenable to work onsite under a morning schedule. The office is located in Makati City.
About the role:
- End-to-end management of rental transactions of commercial properties.
- To provide thoughtful analyses of clients' properties, including broker opinions of value and market comparables.
- Discovers, engages, and advances each prospect and follow-up until they have set an appointment and found a home within our portfolio.
- To generate successful broker relationship campaigns leading to closed transactions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation of business opportunities.
- Systematic and regular follow-up of leads with the purpose of generating business/revenue cross sell other company services.
- Responsible for entire transactional process including (but not limited to) site viewings, negotiation, liaison with lawyers, preparation of documentation and reports, and attending client meetings.
- Responsible for revenue forecast, preparation and monitoring of billing and collections.
- Responsible for developing long-term client relationships with the objective of repeat business.
- Responsible for providing clients with updated relevant market knowledge on Financial Analysis.
- Prepare financial analysis for landlord clients which includes effective rent calculations, cash flow and other appropriate analyses to assist in the client's decision-making process.
Products and Services Perspective
- In-depth product knowledge.
- Effective communication and proper handling of accounts.
- Accounts retention.
- Landlord feedback.
- Tenant feedback.
- Investor feedback.
Internal Process Perspective
- Attendance in team meetings.
- Utilization of tools and follows standard procedures.
- Competitor scanning and reporting due diligence on prospective clients.
- Coordinate with technical teams.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Other tasks to be assigned from time to time by immediate supervisor.
- Ensuring the quality management system conforms to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Ensuring the processes are delivering their intended outputs.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, and other related course.
- 5 years of experience in Sales or Leasing
- Able to communicate well and in a vast range, from simple inquiries to more complex replies.
- Results oriented with strong analytical skills
- Knows how to deliver highest standard of services to clients