International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of an Industrial Real Estate company. Our highly respected client is seeking a Sales Manager with at least 3 years of experience.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of the company's facilities in Northern/Southern Vietnam. The main focus will be on identifying new tenants, negotiating lease parameters, analyzing leases, and closing lease transactions. Additionally, this person will develop the company's customer network and maintain relationships with key customers. Location: Hanoi & HCMC
- Source new tenants, canvass the markets, negotiate lease parameters, analyze leads, follow up and/or close lease transactions working with in-house legal counsel.
- Develop in-depth market knowledge of their competition, owners and prospective tenants in Northern/Southern Vietnam.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with partners and clients.
- Support Management Board in operation related.
- Join the team to speed up the leasing opportunities.
- Be responsible for collecting Market Intelligence of Client & Competitor.
- Market landscape analysis and reporting to support delivering Commercial strategy.
- Other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Strong understanding of the demands of customers in logistic sector.
- More than 3 years' experience in similar roles and industry.
- Strong network in the logistic industry.
- Ability to expand the company's exposure, branding, and customer network.
- Be creative, understanding risk potentials, taking ownership.
- Customer centric and solution provider.
- Ability to identify customer's needs & requirements.
- Outgoing, proactive, self-motivated, result-driven, open-mindset, great people skill.
- Travel throughout the region.
- Understand the rental economics and warehouse leasing.
- Chinese/Korean/Japanese communication is an advantage.
- Experiences in the logistic real estate sector or agency as the leasing role.