Executive recruitment company, Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading Production House Entertainment company. Our respected client is looking for a driven and expert professional for Legal Corporate Manager role who has been in the entertainment, digital content, or media Industry with at least 15 years of legal experience. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Providing legal advice and guidance on all kinds of legal matters for national and international law, entertainment law, content licensing
- Creating and develops strong contracts for national and international business agreements with appropriate legal language to mitigate unwanted legal risks in Indonesian and English language
- Advising the company on the litigation risks of possible business decisions.
- Representing the company for any disputes and litigation.
- Arranging, providing recommendation, and monitoring the engagement of external litigator including its legal fees and expenses
- Handling of Intellectual Property Rights licensing process (Intellectual Property Rights)
- Negotiating contracts for the company
- Documenting and keeping all the legal documents securely
- Candidate must at least Bachelor (S1) Degree in Law or equivalent
- Having min. 15 years of working experience (With experience in content licensing or media industry min 5 years)
- Have a good connection and accustomed to cooperating with international third parties (lawyers, law firms, etc.)
- Fluent and confident speaking and written in English is a mandatory
- Strong knowledge of national and international corporate laws and regulations, entertainment law, content licensing
- Experience with SVOD, AVOD, ROFR vs ROFN, Derivative rights, windowing
- Proven experience in managing and lead litigation work which completed efficiently and in compliance with national or international law (For National litigation including a to z coordination with Indonesian National Police, court, etc.)
- Have acquaintances and good relationships with government officials will be preferred
- Assertive and self-motivated with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be well organized, accurate in work, and able to work under pressure