Role Title: Legal Counsel (Transactional)
The team is comprised of 10 permanent lawyers who provide legal support to all global locations.
The M&A focused side of the legal team advises on all transactions for Clients investing funds (i.e. Europe/North America, Asia, Growth and Strategic Opportunities) and on the execution of approximately 15+ completed transactions per year. The Legal Counsel will provide legal support on transactions, as outlined below in more detail. The role offers an attractive opportunity to move into a challenging and diverse in-house environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Providing legal support on transactions in conjunction with outside counsel on client funds' investments in Asia;
- Providing legal support to the client investment teams across Asia on a variety of ad-hoc transactional matters, as well as regulatory approvals and antitrust filings; and
· Advising on and/or negotiating transaction documents, including exclusivity agreements, term sheets, sale and purchase agreements, joint venture agreements and investment agreements etc. and providing strategic advice to investment teams.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· Qualified solicitor with 2-4 years PQE
· Experience working at a leading law firm in a private equity, corporate or M&A team
· Demonstrable experience of working on private equity transactions
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Able to demonstrate rigour and accountability in their work
- Able to juggle multiple projects, priorities and personalities/local culture
- Able to work with a high level of autonomy whilst remaining a reliable team player
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
If interested, Please contact email@example.com
(EA Reg no: R1216327)
Company Reg. No: 201131609D,
EA Licence No: 11C4684