International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a leading fintech company in Southeast Asia region seeking for humility, passion, and self-motivated Legal Counsel with strong experiences in Technology industry. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of various commercial and partnership agreements with different trading partners
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure that your company complies with all laws and regulations.
- Legal advice to management regarding new strategic initiatives and product launches
- Establish legal team best practices depending on the size of your business Look for potential obstacles and make sure the company avoids them
- Stay up to date on the latest regulatory developments
- Candidates must have at least a law degree or equivalent from a top-tier university in Vietnam abroad;
- More than 5 years of work experience as a legal executive or legal expert, preferably at least 3- 4 year in a financial technology or technology start-up company. Work experience in a world-class Vietnamese or international law firm is preferred;
- Must be proficient in English;
- Obtaining a lawyer qualification in Vietnam is an advantage;
- Excellent judgment and in situations that require quick but careful analysis Ability to act decisively and try to provide the most effective solution;
- Fully understand local filing and filing laws, regulations, requirements, and procedures;
- Have a good record of managing relationships with regulatory agencies and government agencies
- Strong legal drafting skills and experience in contract review