Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines are recruiting on behalf of a Global Leading Integrated Communication Information Solution Provider. Covering more than 160 countries and regions, the company serves over 1/4 people worldwide, and is committed to achieving a bright future of connectivity and trust everywhere.
Our respective client is seeking a Legal Manager who will specialize in Corporate Housekeeping, HR Outsourcing, and Labor Relations. The job is based in BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila, and the candidate will be deployed to Makati City. The candidate will work on an on-site work arrangement.
Key job responsibilities:
- Taking in charge of the legal and compliance affairs of the international company and engineering services projects;
- Managing and reviewing all the contracts, providing legal advice for the regular business operation;
- Drafting standard legal documentation and assist with the business certification registration and renovation;
- Managing the legal risk of the engineering services projects and providing legal support on relevant disputes resolution and negotiation process.
Key job qualifications:
- Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Law;
- Minimum 1 year of legal practice better less than 5 year
- Solid knowledge of civil and commercial legislation.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese language skill is a plus;
- Flexibility and multitasking focused on problem solving and meeting deadlines.
- Highly confident and strong negotiator.