Linux OS level Requirements (primary skill):
- Familiar with the usage and installation of applications in Redhat Linux systems.
- Vulnerability fixes.
- Ability to troubleshoot system level issues related to OS.
- Have hands-on experience in a REDHAT Satellite server.
- Experienced in setting up, administering servers and its configurations.
- Configure DNS, Iptables and support SMTP services as required.
- Regularly monitor and maintain a log of the critical services, performance of servers including monitoring of CPU, disk space, memory utilization.
- Strong knowledge on Filesystem and logical volume management.
- Participate in the implementation of project and additionally provide post-project support to customers.
- Strong knowledge on writing shell scripts and Ansible for automation.
- Provide break-fix solutions on hardware/software when needed.
- Participate in "On Call" weekly shift supporting off hours and weekend activity. This is rotating assignment shared with other members of the team.
- Please note that the candidate willing to learn Middleware technologies (WebSphere, Apache, tomcat and Jboss).
Middleware support Requirements(secondary skills)
* solid relevant experience in (Jboss EAP, EWS, JON, Apache) is preferred
* Experience with JDBC, JMS, MQ and integration of multiple messaging service
* practices/troubleshooting/performance tuning for JBoss EAP (Redhat) 6.1 & above
* Jboss Enterprise Web server /Apache Experience, JDBC/JMS configuration and code deployment on JBOSS
* Experience with Standalone, domain mode Jboss and experiencing in building out HA, clustered environment.
* Involve in ongoing research, development and testing of WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server and Security Vulnerability. This includes configuration of DMZ environment
* In addition, the group engages in setup, deploys, security management, capacity management, and will coordinate backup / restore and system recovery activities. It also supports infrastructure architecture, application integration, projects setup and deployments.
* Triaging and resolving issues with WebSphere and associated technologies. Trouble shooting of WAS environment and applications (Analyze JVM logs, Trace Logs, FFDC, native logs, java core, heap dumps).
* Performance tuning WAS, WPS by configuring caching, queuing, pooling, heap size and optimizing other JVM parameters.
* Writing JACL/Jython, Unix shell Scripting for administration.
- Please note that the candidate willing to learn Linux and AIX.
Hands-on experience required on the below Tools:
- EG monitor/Dynatrace
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- AWS DevOps/SysOps will be an added advantage
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1655133