Logistic Manager - Heavy Machinery
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a multinational heavy machinery company. As the company is continuously growing, our client is seeking a professional with at least ten years of solid experience in logistic from heavy machinery or automotive company. This position will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key job responsibilities:
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organizing warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Responding to any issues or complaints.
- Researching ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Having at least Bachelor's Degree in supply chain management or mechanical engineering.
- Having at least ten years of work experience in logistics.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.