M&A Manager (Rama 2, Bangkok)
- Leading consumer products
- Investment opportunities.
- Financial models and post-merger integration
- Experienced in post-merger integration.
As a Manager in Mergers & Acquisition, you'll work independently and as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting, investment banking, and industry experience, helping company solve complex issues from strategy, deal execution, post-merger integration, and performance tracking.
- Keep up to date with changing business landscape and impact of the external economy with particular focus in the Asia Pacific region on organic and inorganic growth and provide input on competitive landscape.
- Analyse investment opportunities, market and deal research, and supporting the transaction execution and portfolio reporting.
- Build and run financial models, valuation models, and lead all financial analyses to help acquisition and investment decisions.
- Meet with JV and Investment Partners to discuss business plans and investment and performance appraisals.
- Lead and support post-merger integration, monitoring, support, and reporting.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- Manage and deliver on end-to-end acquisition and investment process, due diligence process, as well as mobilising diverse internal working teams and external stakeholders, advisors, to achieve the desired outcome and exceed expectations for each business development and/or transaction.
- Train, coach, and supervise team members and internal stakeholders.
- Assist with administrative tasks on as-needed-basis to move projects and transactions forward.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA or equivalent will be a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience combining roles in a consulting firm, investment banking firm, and retail or consumer goods would be preferable
- Excellent analytical skills are a key requirement alongside strong organisational and project management skills and stakeholder management skills - experience in data analytics a plus (i.e., experience in leveraging large amounts of data to perform analysis and draw conclusions).
- Excellent business sense. Commercially and financially aware to be able to link future initiatives and operational improvement to financial statements.
- Innovative, confident and mature with good ability to develop impactful PowerPoint slides and experience in post-merger integration and / or divestiture projects will be a plus;
- Bright, team player who can work effectively under pressure and independently.
- Have good communication skills in Thai and English - both written and verbal, with the ability to develop strong working relationships with senior business partners, resolving problems cross-functionally across departments and overseas counterparts
- You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment.asia Your interest will be treated in strict confidence
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I License No. R1544539