Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Philippines is recruiting on behalf of one of the largest FM CG companies in the Philippines. Our respected client is seeking a Power, Control, and Information System Lead with at least 5 years of experience in machine automation and instrumentation and control equipment. This position will be based in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the maintenance and safety measures of the plant electrical, instrumentation and control equipment in accordance with the guidance, instruction, and direction of the Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for the supervision of the design and installation of plant electrical systems and equipment ensuring reliability, maximum efficiency, and safety in operations.
- Cascades the toolbox meeting result spearheaded by the Maintenance Manager with the electrical personnel to review past day's performance to ensure solutions to problems encountered on electrical issues.
- Analyzes temperature, insulation, and electrical tests by monitoring condition of the main generators to prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Prepares the electrical monthly report such as major preventive maintenance schedules, unusual activities for the approval of the Department.
- Must be an Instrumentation & Control/Electrical Engineering graduate
- In depth knowledge in Programmable Logic Controller, machine automation and instrumentation, and control equipment
- Power Systems Qualified up to 600 Volts minimum
- Experienced on Controls Logic - hard-wiring and PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)/ Programs
- Advance Capability on Use of Specialised Power and Control Tools
- Knowledgeable on IoT (Internet of Things)
- Strong Leadership Skills up and down the organization
- Sound Influencing Skills in driving TPM (Total Productive Maintenance)
- Knowledgeable on repair and troubleshooting of process and machine equipment.
- Can teach and communicate with management and technician
- Strong capability in Systems Development and Implementation
- Willing to travel across sites within the PH