- Maintenance Worker II - Maintenance Mechanic II
Vero Beach FL, USA
Projected Start Date:
- 05/22/2023 to 08/19/2023
Shift: Monday - Friday - 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Perform maintenance, troubleshooting and repairs on complex automated systems in the Witron environment.
* Ability to read, write and count accurately.
* Ability to exercise sound judgment and work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule or overtime as required, to include shift rotation.
* Ability to work safely with and around 24 Volt, 110 Volts and 480 Volt electrical systems.
* Ability to work safely with and around operating mechanical systems.
* Read, comprehend, and interpret technical reference manuals, wiring diagrams
* Ability to work within a team atmosphere.
* Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical systems.
* Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex mechanical systems.
* Ability to be trained in Lock-out Tag-out procedures as an "Authorized" user.
Duties and Responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Regular (daily/ weekly / monthly) system inspections and checks
- Smaller adjustments and service tasks (lubrication)
- Unplanned electrical, mechanical maintenance and repairs
- Electrical, Mechanical and PLC fault finding and diagnosis and resolution
- Control and adjustment of light sensors and switches
- Exchange and set up of mechanical wear and tear parts
- Exchange and set up of electrical wear and tear parts
- Various field-related tasks as directed by Management
If you would like to proceed just kindly send your most updated resume unto my email: or reach-out to my number: 978-296-1540. Let me know if you are interested so that I could prioritize your application for this one.