Management Accounting Manager
Executive recruitment Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a contemporary lifestyle brand which specializes in well-made meals and outstanding customer service. Our respective client is looking for a Management Accounting Manager who is strategic, particular with P&L and is adept in analyzing financial information that will help the business in making decisions. This position requires onsite reporting and will be reporting to the CFO and is located in Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Analyse of key financial information to provide feedback that will aid in planning and business decision making
- Initiate methods and strategies to save cost
- Work on feasibility studies for new business sites and new brands
- Study financial information that will help the business in making decisions
- Monitor expenses of each department (actual vs. budget)
- Partner with other departments and help them in business planning decisions
- Formulate management reports, financial reports, and budgets
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- At least 5 years work experience in management and financial reporting, preferably in the Food/Restaurant industry.
- With strong background in financial and tax reports.
- Highly analytical and strong strategic influencing skills
- Ability to work independently with statutory and regulatory reporting background
- Knowledgeable in SAP, Oracle, or other Accounting System
- Excellent skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and with strong personality
- Distinctive communication and presentation skills, strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Flexible and resourceful in challenging and changing situations