Initial 12 month freelance contract + permanent position offered afterwards
Eindhoven and Nijmegen, Netherlands
Become part of our dynamic international environment at our HQ on the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. As a Management Assistant you fulfil a key role within your department. You make sure everything runs smoothly and provide general support to executives and team members. Planning and organizing is your second nature just as discretion and confidentiality. You are an effective communicator that acts as an ambassador for your department. With ease you interact on multiple levels within the organization and understand the needs of different stakeholders.
Makes products and environments safer, more sustainable, and more secure with innovative connectivity and edge processing solutions for a smarter world. We are in the business of better. Not just better technologies, but better innovations to improve society. As the world leader in secure connectivity and processing solutions for embedded applications, our client is solving the world's most complex technology challenges to accelerate business innovation, enhance how we work, and advance how we live. A global semiconductor company with operations in more than 30 countries, over 31.000 employees and a revenue of over $11 billion.
* General support for the department
* Support for department MT.
* Provide administrative assistance e.g. process vacation and absent files, update distribution lists, onboarding and offboarding, register visitors, etc..
* Manage (plan & facilitate) meetings, events and trainings.
* Agenda management.
* Travel management; planning, booking, administration of visa process, expense reimbursement (Concur).
* Maintain SharePoint sites
* Order catering, office equipment, flowers etc.
As Management Assistant you will become a member of the team you support at our HQ in Eindhoven. As well you will join the PAC (Professional Assistants Community) at our client. This community works in close collaboration, shares knowledge, and has eagerness for continuous improvement. You will report to the manager of the PAC.
To be successful in this role you have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch.
* Education with focus on Office Management/ Managements Support/ Communication.
* Minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Management Assistant/ Secretary/ Office Assistant.
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications like Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams and/or quickly master new systems and tools.
Furthermore, you have:
* A friendly positive attitude, high level of service orientation and a pro-active mindset.
* No problem handling varying workloads, show initiative and are good at prioritizing.
* A proven ability to work independently but are also a team player.
Management Assistant (Dutch Speaking)
€35 - €40 per hour
30 days ago